The Hillwalkers Club is an active, sociable group with a diverse range of members. Known as one of the friendliest groups on the hills, the Club welcomes new members over the age of 18.
Membership costs just €50 for the year, and can be signed up to using the online form, or by emailing email@example.com
Hiking is a fun, healthy and sociable activity. To find out more about joining our hikes, take a look at the FAQs.
- A guided hike on almost every Sunday of the year, with experienced hike leaders.
- Transport to and from the hike (bus fare applies)
- Membership of Mountaineering Ireland.
- Civil Liability and Limited Personal Accident cover insurance policy via Mountaineering Ireland.
- Weekend trips throughout the year to hike mountain ranges around the country and overseas.
- Social events throughout the year, eg. summer barbecue, Christmas party, meals out, kayaking, rock climbing etc.
- Opportunities for support and subsidised training in Mountain Skills.
- Mountaineering Ireland’s quarterly magazine, the Irish Mountain Log, delivered to your home address.
- Discounts in outdoor retailers with Mountaineering Ireland membership.