For the safety and comfort of participants on our hikes, the Club continues to adhere to the following protocols with regard to Covid-19.
- Face coverings are mandatory for travel on the club bus.
- Hikers should not share equipment, food or drinks with each other.
- In addition to a face covering, hikers should bring hand sanitiser, a basic first aid kit, gloves and sunblock
If you answer YES to any of the questions below, please do NOT attend any of our scheduled hikes:
- Do you have any symptoms of cough, fever, high temperature, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness or flu like symptoms, either now or in the last 14 days?
- Have you been diagnosed with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 infection in the last 14 days?
- Are you a close contact of a person who has a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days (i.e. less than 2 metres for more than 15 minutes accumulative in one day)?
- Have you been asked to self isolate or restrict your movements at this time?